Mohannad Barakat is a reputed and experienced medical professional who has mastery over performing complex cases of Trauma and Orthopedics. He is a very dedicated surgeon who has always put his profession in the first place and his patients as his priority. During his college days, was one of the brightest students and acquired several distinctions in various subjects like Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology and Biochemistry. But with having a good academic background, he never missed any opportunity to play sports.
In his free time, Mohannad Barakat GMC plays his favorite sports. He believes that playing your favorite sport will give a new energy to relieve from the stress of your work and gives a fresh start for a day. He is fond of playing, football, basketball, and volleyball. He has quoted some major benefits of being a sportsperson. Let’s have a look at some of them:
- Increased strength and stamina
- Remain energetic and active throughout the day thus, you’ll feel less lazy in completing your daily tasks.
- Help in burning calories and shed those extra pounds which mean no sugar, blood pressure and cholesterol problems.
- Give your body a good exercise and shape.
- Teach you to interact with people, communicate with them and collaborate as a team.
- Winning a game gives you a sense of accomplishment, which boosts your confidence further.
- Encourage you to perform difficult activities of day without any fear.
In addition to some health and psychological benefits, Mohannad Barakat says that, “Dedicating some of your time to your sport can actually help you recover from any type of disease or health problem. So, I suggest every person to spend at least an hour in a day to play any game.” He is also a national coach and referee and tour with his team yearly. He plays a lot of golf and travelled the world to play different golf tournaments which shows that he is a passionate sports personality.